Hump Day Cocktailing with Red Velvet Cake Martini Martini!
Hump Day Happy Hour is SWEET! with Red Velvet Cake Martinis! From our favorite thecocktailproject.com we found a savory and delicious martini with the chunky flavor of red velvet cake! Talk about a HUMP DAY YUMM!
- 1 1/2 parts DeKuyper® Hazelnut Schnapps Liqueur
- 1 part DeKuyper® Creme de Cocoa White Liqueur
- 1 part DeKuyper® Michigan Cherry Schnapps Liqueur
- 1 part Pinnacle® Original Vodka
- 1/4 part Grenadine
- 4 parts Sugar, Granulated
- 1 part Cocoa Powder
Whisk together sugar and cocoa powder in a small bowl. Place the sugar mixture in a shallow plate. Add a splash of DeKuyper® Creme De Cocoa White. Rim a chilled martini glass with the sugar mixture. Add remaining cocktail ingredients to an ice-filled shaker. Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared martini glass.
CHECKED out YUMM!