- Cooking spray
- 1 cup uncooked white quinoa
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 pound skinless flounder or cod fillets, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Cook quinoa in a large skillet over medium-high, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes, until toasted and fragrant. Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes. Transfer to a food processor; process for 20 seconds or until finely ground.
- Stir together flour, paprika, thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a shallow dish. Stir together buttermilk and egg in a second shallow dish. Place ground quinoa in a third shallow dish.
- Dredge fish pieces in flour mixture; shake off excess. Dip fish in egg mixture; dredge in quinoa, pressing to adhere. Place fish in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Lightly coat breaded fish pieces with cooking spray. (recipe: MyRecipes.com)
iTunes for A Chill Mid Week Dinner