As Fall creeps in new routines will too! Temperatures start to drop and our skin may start to lose their luster and moisture.
Preparing our skin for colder temps and healing any Summer damage should be the goal of any Fall skincare routine.
Exfoliating and moisturizing will help regenerate skin damage caused by saltwater, chlorine and the sun.
Keys: HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE!
Your Fall Fabulous Skincare Tips:
- Lubricate your Lipz – Use a non-petroleum based lip balm for best moisturizing results.
- Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate! – Using oil-based scrubs will exfoliate and hydrate thoroughly.
- Creamy Cleansers Only – Go for soap-free hydrating cleanser, no gels, use creamy body washes preferably with oils for more hydrating.
- Cream vs Lotion – Creams will put an oily barrier between you and the harsh winds of winter. This helps reduce water loss from the outer layer of skin and also hydrates it
- Handle your Hands – Hands can suffer during the colder months as they can be neglected. Invest in a hand cream and use it after washing your hands and throughout the day.